Happy 2019! Last year I saw many post about how 2019 was their year of #growth and #livingmybestlife to become the best versions of themselves. Most resolutions probably consist of eating healthier, exercising more and becoming financially stable. Honestly though, doesn't the majority of the population have those same goals? I know for me it has been hard in the past to stick with mine, and that leads to feeling like a failure then giving up. In 2018 I had to look myself in the mirror and say "Girl you are greater than what you are now, so how are you going to achieve that greatness?" So I sat down and figured out seven ways to help me reach my full potential. Since I want to see everyone win, I have decided to share these techniques so we all can be great.
1. When you think to do something, do it! Procrastination is the #1 killer to success.
2. Your goals always have to be SMART. Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Reasonable and Time-constrained.
3. Have short term goals to reach your long term goals. Start small, aim big!
4. Speak life over yourself. If you can't be your biggest cheerleader, you won't get anywhere.
5. Surround yourself with like minded people. Great minds think in alignment.
6. Clean your area. Your area includes your home, your mind and your body. Clean areas produce productivity.